Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Taco Bell

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell

    I take it you've never given the Norton drive-thru a try?

    Last time I stopped there, it took them 20 minutes to get me two chicken biscuits and two cups of coffee. 5:30AM and there was only one woman there.

    I once waited 25 minutes for two burger combos at Norton. That with 3 people in the kitchen and two working the counter. And I was the only person in the store.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell

    [ QUOTE ]
    I take it you've never given the Norton drive-thru a try?

    Last time I stopped there, it took them 20 minutes to get me two chicken biscuits and two cups of coffee. 5:30AM and there was only one woman there.

    I once waited 25 minutes for two burger combos at Norton. That with 3 people in the kitchen and two working the counter. And I was the only person in the store.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I feel your pain. Last time I was there It tool them 20 minutes to get my foot to me, cold none the less. took another 20 minutes for the manager to come talk to me and I had to ask to speak to her twice before I got to talk to her.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell

    It's the same exact thing at BSG, bob. What makes it worse is sometimes, they have this hairlip lady working the drivethrough who SCREAMS!!! "HHHWELCOMEHHH TO HARDEEEEEESSS WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY OUR ......unintelligible jargon". Horrible.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell

    [ QUOTE ]
    It's the same exact thing at BSG, bob. What makes it worse is sometimes, they have this hairlip lady working the drivethrough who SCREAMS!!! "HHHWELCOMEHHH TO HARDEEEEEESSS WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY OUR ......unintelligible jargon". Horrible.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    If you're ever in Kingsport and want a funny drive-thru moment, visit Dairy Queen in Lynn Garden.

    I usually go in, but went through the drive-thru on my last visit. Let's just say I left with a ringing in my left ear.

    I bet on a quiet night you could hear that speaker from Stone Dr.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •